Had problem accessing the site last night so couldn't post this at that time.
Looks fine now....

Time to look after another NSX.
The service menu is carrying out the TB/WP/Valve Clearance with all four camshaft removed, Right side Driveshaft overhaul and Coolant system refresh.

As the owner had good method on getting the parts from US, I gave him the required parts list and most of the parts were sourced by the owner. There were four coolant hoses that were not available on LHD Acura model so these were ordered from Japan.

It saves some time and provides extra room while servicing the right driveshaft/TB when working on the coolant hoses at the Eng Oil cooler. There are only two coolant hoses there but for me, they are the most time consuming ones.

So, started with general inspection around the engine while removing the parts for the driveshaft and preparation for the compression check.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OilLeak04.JPG 
Views:	231 
Size:	198.7 KB 
ID:	8029 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OldWaterPumpSeep.JPG 
Views:	231 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	8030 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrankPulley.JPG 
Views:	225 
Size:	185.3 KB 
ID:	8028
Quite common on our NSX, oil was leaking from the camshaft cap seal. When looked from different angle, there seemed to be no oil leakage from the VTEC spool valve seal on both banks so they are not going to be replaced this time. They can be replaced together with the filter at any time without removing other parts.
Looks like I'm going to spend long hours cleaning the engine again... Another reason why I prefer taking the engine out even just for the TB service...

Based on the service history, the TB was replaced in the past but not the WP. The service schedule only states as ‘check WP at the time of replacing TB’ so quite often, the WP was not replaced during TB service on UK based NSX.
This NSX is still at low mileage for its age and it was still using the original WP. Because of this, the TB Lower cover was also still the original design with seeping hole without the pipe sticking out. These will be replaced to the latest design ones this time.

Initial check on the crank pulley bolt. The owner bought new one so it will be replaced anyway. The bolt was not greased properly during the last TB service so it required extra torque to loosen it but not too bad. There is no point in start removing parts for TB service if I can’t remove this bolt. If it’s too tight, just take your NSX to your local garage dealing with HGV. They normally have huge impact wrench with sub-tank attached to it. They can loosen it for you.
Greased it properly and torqued it back to the spec for warming up the engine for the compression check.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RightSpindleNut.JPG 
Views:	243 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	8031
36mm spindle nut at the right side driveshaft.
Seems like someone worked in this area in the past as there was a sign that the spindle nut was re-used.
Each driveshaft service kit includes new spindle nut so it will be replaced with the new one.

I have lots of spare spindle nuts any way. If you need one, you can have it for free if you can collect it from my place.

By the way, as same as the crank pulley bolt, if you have problem removing this nut, take it to HGV garage and ask them to loosen it for you with their sub-tank assisted huge impact wrench.