1. Left side Headlight unit
Due to the design of headlight adjuster, the headlight unit tends to rattle after several years. Also, my NSX is the JDM and it doesn’t have electrical headlight height adjuster that doesn’t help the situation. Long time ago, I worked on this but it looks like they need another treatment.

2. Crank Pulley
My NSX has covered more than 123,000miles so based on JDM service interval, I was planning to replace the timing belt later this year. However, it looks like I don’t need to do it for several months.
As I need to replace the clutch at the similar timing that I am thinking of taking out the engine and gearbox out of the chassis so that I can carry out some refresh work inside the engine and the gearbox.
Having said this, I don’t want to delay replacing my crank pulley so decided to go ahead and replace it now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SST-MT.JPG 
Views:	292 
Size:	158.8 KB 
ID:	6246 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PulleyBolt.JPG 
Views:	304 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	6245
The SST holding the Crank Pulley in place and the pulley bolt cleaned and greased properly. The original manual didn’t touch on how and where to clean/grease this bolt so some of the NSX required huge torque to loosen this bolt.
As in my previous post, I had to apply around 700Nm for one of the member here. The timing belt was replaced in the past but the pulley bolt was not greased properly. Mine came off with reasonable torque.

Name:	CrankPulley01.JPG 
Views:	268 
Size:	165.1 KB 
ID:	6243
The new pulley.

Name:	CrankPulley02.JPG 
Views:	307 
Size:	215.7 KB 
ID:	6244
The pulley came off from my NSX (left) and the one from one of the member here (right). The balancer split off from the pulley. You don't want to see this on your NSX....