Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GoldPlatedTerminal01.JPG 
Views:	438 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	5789 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GoldPlatedTerminal02.JPG 
Views:	419 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	5790
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GoldPlatedTerminal01.JPG 
Views:	318 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	6134

Kaz, are these connectors a Honda part or standard electrical part? I need a pair for the third brake light so that it can be wired properly....I'm presuming they will be the same ad will clip into the plug housing?
If it's a Honda part, do you have the part number please?
Hi, NSXGB.

This terminal (pin) is from the OEM parts supplier 'Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd'. They supply lots of looms, connectors, etc for many production manufactures including Honda.

The standard one is not Gold plated and I don't think you can get hold of it as it is not used for the production cars. It was used for the F1.
I don't know whether you can get hold of the standard ones in UK or not as I always get them from Japan. I still have lots of good contacts.

Not sure what the '3rd brake light' is, but if you are refering to the LED brake light on the rear wing, then you need different connector/pin type from the one in my photo.
You need the 090 WPC (Water Proof Connector) type one and the pin is also special to accomodate the sealing grommet at the end of the terminal. You'll also require special crimping tool to crimp the wire and the grommet to the terminal (pin) properly.

UK spec NSX is already pre-wired up to the left rear of the engine room for the LED brake light so if you want to buy the OEM cables for this, you'll need additional two cables.

If you want alternative solution, please send me an email as I may be able to make the cable for you but I need to check the stock of my parts first.

Regards,
Kaz