Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ReplacedSliderPin.JPG 
Views:	322 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	7959 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NewBleeder.JPG 
Views:	310 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	7960
I don’t think I can re-use this slider pin (the lower one in the photo) so replaced with the new one.
All four callipers have new bleeder screw now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goodridge01.JPG 
Views:	309 
Size:	185.3 KB 
ID:	7961 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goodridge02.JPG 
Views:	318 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	7962
Didn’t feel safe to re-use the old tired rubber brake hose so requested Goodridge to build specific length hose for us.

The length is good for both original and later calliper spec and already tested on my NSX for many years using both type of callipers.
So, when the owner is ready for the upgrade, he doesn’t need to replace the brake hose again especially at the rear side.

Also, we decided not to replace the corroded brake pipes
as we are going to replace them especially the Front ones during the ABS upgrade process in the near future.

It was very tricky to install the new hoses as the flair nut was completely seized to the pipe and thus, I had to rotate the hose side first, torque it to the spec without causing any kink when connecting to the calliper.

Still needs to finish the installation of the rear right wheel speed sensor, refresh of brake master cyl, torque the suspension bolts/nuts under 1G, ABS flush, replace Main Relay, replace engine oil & filter and service the Bose AMPs.

Aiming to return this NSX to the owner very soon and start working on two more NSXs. Both will go through the TB/WP/Valve clearance + cooling system service.

It’s going to be fun replacing more than 20 coolant hoses when it is cold…

More to follow.

Kaz