2. ABS
With standard ABS service at the main dealer, they will only replace the brake fluid inside the ABS reservoir and that’s it. This is better than doing nothing but it won’t replace any fluid at the chamber around the four solenoids for each wheels.

It is recommended to bleed the ABS accumulator and flush the four solenoids at least once in two years time but ideally every year.
So, although ABS system on this NSX was serviced by the main dealer, it was still full of air with dirt inside.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ABSfullOfAir.JPG 
Views:	264 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	6428

Name:	SolenoidFlush03.JPG 
Views:	272 
Size:	121.4 KB 
ID:	6432 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SolenoidFlush01.JPG 
Views:	272 
Size:	185.6 KB 
ID:	6430 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SolenoidFlush02.JPG 
Views:	277 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	6431
I normally bleed the accumulator twice using fresh fluid. Then, for each solenoids, I’ll activate it in a short burst using the full amount of fresh fluid stored inside the accumulator until there is no more pressure built inside there. Then, before moving onto the next solenoid, I’ll drain out any fluid inside the ABS reservoir in order not to mix any debris from the solenoid and the old fluid. After all four solenoids were flushed, I’ll further bleed the accumulator twice to complete the service.

Name:	ABS-SST-Twrench.JPG 
Views:	277 
Size:	136.4 KB 
ID:	6429
By this time, the fluid returned to the ABS SST T-wrench would be clear with no air inside the accumulator.

This NSX was very lucky that none of the solenoids were sticky.

Quite often, at least one of them was sticky and either not returning any fluid back to the reservoir or causing slow leak over many hours. There is a technique to cure this problem but in the worst case scenario, you will need to disassemble the ABS solenoid housing or upgrade to the later ABS spec.

I’m hoping to carry out this upgrade on my NSX next year.