The photo of the parts;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SPplug.JPG 
Views:	396 
Size:	185.2 KB 
ID:	7275 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OringsPackingCoolantCentrePipe.JPG 
Views:	449 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	7276
The spark plug
Unlike other aftermarket ones, this model is good for nearly 62,500miles so on this NSX, I didn't replace them as the mileage was still very low.

The O-rings, 8mm aluminium washer and the rubber seal for the TB adjuster bolt
Two for the dowel pin under each #1 camshaft holder at Front and Rear bank. Same one at the base of Oil Level gauge dip stick tube.

Figure of eight one for the Oil cooler base.

Two for the radiator drain and bleeder plugs.

Two aluminium 8mm packings for the centre floor coolant pipes.

And the Rubber seal at the TB adjuster bolt. It's easier to simply just break it than tryiing to re-use it on removal. Sometimes, people forgets to install this after the TB service. Very important to prevent debris and moisture/oil getting inside the TB cover.

Name:	HeadCoverPackingSet01.JPG 
Views:	514 
Size:	187.0 KB 
ID:	7277 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HeadCoverPackingSet02.JPG 
Views:	667 
Size:	189.2 KB 
ID:	7278
Head cover packing set
You need one each for the Front and Rear covers.

The set comes with one cover packing, three spark plug hole seals, six cover washer. You must replace all of these if you removed the head cover otherwise, you won't get tight seal and will end up with oil leaking/seeping from many places. If you use small amount of Honda bond/liquid gasket to hold the packing/seals in place (which I do), make sure to do it well in advance as normally, it will take few hours for the liquid gasket to set.

Name:	TBcoverMidVlaveCoverPacking.JPG 
Views:	487 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	7279
Packing C at the head cover, Packing A & B at front and rear mid covers
The thin packing at the head cover that sits on top of each mid covers surrounding the TB and cam gears.

Two rubber seals each at the front and rear mid cover. I always replace them as they are so important to keep any oil away from the TB.