Thread: NSX Health Check Service

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Super info Kaz! I was wondering on this myself and looking at old NSX paper books service info. It's not even as good as your knowledge.

Maybe stupid question with my health condition, but do Japan move on quickly with part changes? And numbers?
    Interesting point and as you suspected, probably true.

The main factor would be the access to all these Honda models and NSX variants that are not sold outside of Japan.
    Also, having factory Refresh plan changes a lot in parts availability/stock level.

Addition to these, the parts manufacture/assembly location, local regulation, language used/displayed on the parts itself, etc would change the parts no. as well as availability.

As seen on here and on NSX prime, there are many parts discontinued at Acura or Honda UK, Europe but still available in Japan.
    Recently, Honda Japan changed the menu of NSX Refresh program that I’m quite sure it had some impact on the parts availability as some of them were kept within Honda for this purpose.

I just hope the parts manufactures keep producing these parts for our NSX despite the fact that they won’t make big profit out of it.

Kaz

Thank you for that kind reply and as always, great info.....

I have NSX paper work shop manual, old skool style. Then the old square style disc for compute, now proper round disce... But I pretty much don't need any as your help over years, is great....Also I'm frainds wiith a NSX spec guy in US who is very Clued in.

Who should see the paper book I have for my Diablo, it's just huge then a section open and folds out to show engine lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz-kzukNA1 View Post
    Interesting point and as you suspected, probably true.

The main factor would be the access to all these Honda models and NSX variants that are not sold outside of Japan.
    Also, having factory Refresh plan changes a lot in parts availability/stock level.

Addition to these, the parts manufacture/assembly location, local regulation, language used/displayed on the parts itself, etc would change the parts no. as well as availability.

As seen on here and on NSX prime, there are many parts discontinued at Acura or Honda UK, Europe but still available in Japan.
    Recently, Honda Japan changed the menu of NSX Refresh program that I’m quite sure it had some impact on the parts availability as some of them were kept within Honda for this purpose.

I just hope the parts manufactures keep producing these parts for our NSX despite the fact that they won’t make big profit out of it.

Kaz
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。