Page 79 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

1. Default

I went to Tatton park classic car show today... earlish on about 9.15 i saw a Facelift orange on the dual carriageway... never saw it again
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Yes this used to be mine for seven years, everyday fun, sold it to a chap from the Portsmouth area, said like most of us it was his dream to own one, sure got through some polish keeping it clean as I didn't have a garage.

Adrian.
    95 Black over Red 3.0l Auto

richmills again this morning coming out of Burley as I was going in. Maybe we should both do the lottery, after all the odds must be somewhat the same?

Quote Originally Posted by indi pearl View Post
    richmills again this morning coming out of Burley as I was going in. Maybe we should both do the lottery, after all the odds must be somewhat the same?
    We have to stop meeting like this, it's making the NSX look common out and about in the new forest

Saw a purple nsx today in the carpark at the BTCC knockhill today was a uk manual think from Ayrshire going by the tax disc so hello if your on here lol
    Didn't take mine as me and my pal were camping for the weekend

In Westergate twice today, Sunday 25th, red targa. First NSX I have see for ages.

Michael.

Spotted Yellow NSX on A12 a few times in the past month P60NSX i think - very close Reg and same colour as mine !

Default Spotted in Paris

On L'Etoile yesterday, Sunday around 17h00 coming on from Victor Hugo or Kléber a silver NSX with French plates just ahead of me. Because of the bedlam of L'Etoile and the need to concentrate on avoiding being hit, I lost sight of it. I was coming on from La Grande Armée and going off at Wagram and did not see it again. First NSX I have seen in France.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

NSX just like buses - you don't see any for ages and then 2 turn up at once.
    4pm today on the A13 Leigh-on-Sea/Hadleigh and then heading down Bread and Cheese hill. Modified red C8 NSX.

4.20pm a Yellow pop-up on Fambridge Road/Latchingdon/Cold Norton roundabouts heading toward Fambridge from Maldon area. C11 XGX I think!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-1969 View Post
    NSX just like buses - you don't see any for ages and then 2 turn up at once.
    4pm today on the A13 Leigh-on-Sea/Hadleigh and then heading down Bread and Cheese hill. Modified red C8 NSX.

4.20pm a Yellow pop-up on Fambridge Road/Latchingdon/Cold Norton roundabouts heading toward Fambridge from Maldon area. C11 XGX I think!!
    I see this one most days as its a daily and local to me ... mid '90's JDM ...

Yellow one might belong to Duncan?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara