Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rear hatch vent/garnish

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    I rather like that.

Would have to be on a car with other CF/CF-like bits (intake ducts?), but it works well.
    The ducts are on the list to do also!

Personally I dont think the hatch vent needs any other carbon bits to compliment it as its quite subtle looking because of where it is and possibly because we are used to seeing the black OEM one, so the carbon doesnt take away too much from the car. If you didnt know NSX's and was browsing over it, it would looks like the carbon hatch vent was always meant to be there.

Where if you add carbon side vents to just about any NSX apart from the dark colors, it stands out a miles. Which personally I'm not a fan off, but as the side vents are quite heavy, when I get the carbon ones for my car, I'm going to paint them to match the car.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

I would like to have one please Sudesh.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    I would like to have one please Sudesh.

SS
    Not a problem Kare, once I get the final finish done, I'll update the thread and go from there if thats ok. I actually had 2 guys looking to take the prototype today lol, at one stage in went missing and had to search the NSX boots for it lol
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Hi all

Yea twas very funny! You looked so worried!!
    Really nice and looking forward to getting one.

Had a good day you 2

Shane

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Yea twas very funny! You looked so worried!!
    Shane
    It was like the old "ball in the cup" trick; but as I have a "superior intellect" [i like to think lol] , was easy enough to find.

LOL I have seen a ceratin member trie to pilfer the centre caps of another member scar!!!

NSX centre caps range between £42.06 plus vat each and up lol

they were volks caps and someone went and sold the the they were on lol
    ok a price would be good also i have a rear hatch scoop in frp and need a good carbon overlay any chance you be up for the job

thx amo

Car washed and took some daytime pics.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast