Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodwood FoS

Default Goodwood FoS

Anyone going? I'll be there on Saturday, hoping to take the NSX if the weather if reasonable.

2. Default

I'll be there on Sunday, definately in the NSX

I'll be there Saturday as well - taking the NSX regardless.

Great. I don't know what I was worrying about actually, bugger it I'm coming in the NSX too.

Ill be there Saturday. No NSX yet, only a Civic Type R (plus three teenage boys). BTW trackdemon did you do the Easytrack day @ Goodwood 20th Dec last year? If so you might recall you took me out as a passenger on the last (shortened) session of the day, just as the track was drying out. the only thing better than your driving was the running commentary - like " You didn't think we were going to make that, did you?".
    Anyway, thanks for the ride and the insight into the NSX. For what its worth Ive had a NSX test drive courtesy of Yeomans(was John Cooper) Honda and fingers crossed the CTR's replacement will have only two seats and an even better sounding engine

6. Default

Haha! yes, it was I. Thanks for your kind comments. Absolutely great day - I actually had more fun when the track was wet, and the NSX felt purpose made for Goodwood. Wonderful.

What kind of time are people hitting the gates? I'm hoping to set off early (on the road at 6am) to try and avoid some of the queues.

Anyone got any tips? Is it better to try and approach goodwood from the south (or e/w/n)? Having been on 3 previous occasions, one year we virtually drove straight in, the other 2 we've queued for hours. Can't remember what we did on the first year!

I was looking to get there for 9am - Given your comments and that I havn't been before I may try to get there a little earlier. I am not good doing early mornings though :shock:

I have been told that the Saturday relatively a lot quieter than the Sunday, can anyone confirm that?

It used to be quieter (and Friday was very peaceful by all accounts) but those days are over. On the plus side, the weather isn't looking good so maybe a few will stay away ...

10. Default

Anyone heading down on Sunday then? I'll be going from Essex, probably around 7am.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast