Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Refresh

Thanks Andrew! Almost too much attention lol

Was going to let the owner take it tomorrow, but I wasnt happy with the first detail I done, and noticed stone chips I missed. So went at it again and 6hrs later I'm almost there. Just got the interior to clean down and new luxury mats to put in and thats about it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    super work as ever mate ... us NSX owners over here are SO lucky to have you ... looking forward to seeing this car when I leave mine up tomorrow.

Your attention to detail is astounding, and my NSX will almost certainly benefit from it!
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Great work as usual Sudesh

when I leave mine up tomorrow.

You found an NSX Andrew?

Pics pics pics!

yes connor

I found the HOLY GRAIL mate!

I would prefer to get pics all done once Sudesh has done his stuff with her!

You'll see her in all her glory from bad to majestic ... just watch this thread over the coming weeks lol

be happy to meet up sometime dude, have no issues about driving this thing. as far as i am concerned i bought it to DRIVE it

regards

andrew

Quote Originally Posted by gcon45 View Post
    Great work as usual Sudesh

You found an NSX Andrew?

Pics pics pics!

I'm hoping to get a NSX day together so would be great if most turned out, would be the first in the country.

Posted about it here but may have went unnoticed

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=7603

yes connor

I found the HOLY GRAIL mate!

I would prefer to get pics all done once Sudesh has done his stuff with her!

You'll see her in all her glory from bad to majestic ... just watch this thread over the coming weeks lol

be happy to meet up sometime dude, have no issues about driving this thing. as far as i am concerned i bought it to DRIVE it

regards

andrew
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

your work is marvellous Sudesh, me also I regret not being able to meet to you and to obtain your assistance for my NSX, thank you very much for your beautiful explanations and your pics, that helps much the owners like me which do not have the chance to have to you ! … sniff...sigh
    Honda NSX NA1 1992 red
    my langage is french, excuse me for translator (bad)

Willing to travel as long as you have good tool setup, garage and nice weather lol

If you need any more help with the issue you mentioned in PM, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    your work is marvellous Sudesh, me also I regret not being able to meet to you and to obtain your assistance for my NSX, thank you very much for your beautiful explanations and your pics, that helps much the owners like me which do not have the chance to have to you ! … sniff...sigh

Well done Sudesh, another great refresh & satisfied owner again!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Just done a quick upgrade to my own car,

Installed the OEM NSX-R horn ring and bolts, then done a simple DIY mod to the horn button to look like the NSX-R version, saving quite a bit of £££

Sorry about photo quality, was using my phone

This is a really old pic, buts showing how it used to look,

AND NOW

errr hello ... an upgrade in your own?!

surely this steering wheel business should be underway in another NSX in your immediate vacinity!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Just done a quick upgrade to my own car,

Installed the OEM NSX-R horn ring and bolts, then done a simple DIY mod to the horn button to look like the NSX-R version, saving quite a bit of £££

lol that will be added to yours when its nearer completion

errr hello ... an upgrade in your own?!

surely this steering wheel business should be underway in another NSX in your immediate vacinity!

Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast