Thread: Black NSX

Default Black NSX

I used to own a 2003 blue NSX but sold it last year and now looking for a black one, 2005 model. If anyone is selling let me know. I live in London. Mark
    2005 3.2 litre NSX, Berlina Black

from Gordon Murray: The NSX’s development costs must have been enormous. Everything on it is unique. The chassis, powertrain, even the air conditioning are peerless. That aluminum body was very expensive. The numerous hurdles overcome by the NSX to reach production in areas such as spot welding, corrosion, and repairability make it a monumental work in automotive history.

It could be a very long wait ... I only know of 2 05 models and I think one of these may even be the other side of the world by now. The other one is not for sale.

As is often the case with buying an NSX, prioritse the condition over colour and be patient.

Regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Default black nsx

I have a black nsx for sale

Unregistered Guest

Default HYwMxPIsTthe

dr. murphy tampa florida huffmanauto.ccom u.s army bans diet irish swingers .com joseph murphy coxsackie ny applesofgold revival.tv jake.miller xcelenergy.com google.ccom jean size conversion int l www.citimortgage.com homeprice check bestpricecameras.com store reviews port la foret wanadoo.fr carroll county ga.water bans eeo toolbox.talks enterotoxigenic e. coli battle.net bans www.melanosis coli.com u.s. passport information virginz.info 209 www.mycheckfree.com
    Last edited by bestpricecameras.com rating; 24-05-2010 at 10:36 PM. Reason: UGfAfXpftcFQpIe