Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Geneve Auto Salon 2009

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNSX View Post
    ps It WAS quicker round the ring than the GTR
    So it should've been given that it had 2 less seats and was supposed to cost ~100k.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NoelWatson View Post
    So it should've been given that it had 2 less seats and was supposed to cost ~100k.
    Cheap Shot - The GTR Is a TANK

I'd pay £100K cause its £50K cheaper than a Scud!!!

I'd even buy a GT3 before a GTR

and

I'd even Buy a F360 or any other F car before a GTR

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNSX View Post
    Cheap Shot - The GTR Is a TANK

I'd pay £100K cause its £50K cheaper than a Scud!!!

I'd even buy a GT3 before a GTR

and

I'd even Buy a F360 or any other F car before a GTR
    The tank also has room for the kids. On a related note, Evora prices are out

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/news/de...?storyId=19507

The first option ‘regular’ Evora buyers will face then is whether to specify two or four (2+2) seats. The standard two-seater will cost £48,450 on the road, while the 2+2 adds £2,375 – a hefty price just to keep the kids happy on the school run!

>50k for the 2+2 is more than I was expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by NoelWatson View Post
    ...... Evora prices are out.... standard two-seater will cost £48,450 on the road, while the 2+2 adds £2,375 .....
    Looks like Lotus have been drinking the same stuff Aston are on as both are being very bullish, particularly Lotus who have not lost a single days production or made any cut in staffing levels.

Personally I think this is too much money, and given the car has been pitched as a 2+2 from the offset, surely the seats should be a delete option that is replace with a retrim and luggage carrying facility for no extra cost, not the other way round. If it was £10 less I might have shown more interest.

that tank is looking awefully tempting ... but then again, so is the M5 Touring for <£40

regards
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Looks like Lotus have been drinking the same stuff Aston are on as both are being very bullish, particularly Lotus who have not lost a single days production or made any cut in staffing levels.

Personally I think this is too much money, and given the car has been pitched as a 2+2 from the offset, surely the seats should be a delete option that is replace with a retrim and luggage carrying facility for no extra cost, not the other way round. If it was £10 less I might have shown more interest.

that tank is looking awefully tempting ... but then again, so is the M5 Touring for <£40

regards
    Personally I think this is too much money
    Agreed

"M5 Touring for <£40"
    or the E63 AMG estate, for when 5 litres just isn't enough.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234