Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Insurance

All, its that time of year again and I'm reaching out for guidance ref valuation as various companies are making different offers dependant on valuation.

98 3.2 Targa in Magnum Grey 66k

Thoughs please

Thanx Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    All, its that time of year again and I'm reaching out for guidance ref valuation as various companies are making different offers dependant on valuation.

98 3.2 Targa in Magnum Grey 66k

Thoughs please

Thanx Paul
    CCl & Classic Line seem to be the best for most. If you are planning a euro trip Classic Line include euro breakdown which is worth a few quid on its own.

Been very happy with Classic Line - agreed value process with them has been pretty straightforward each time.
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Also with Classic Line you're not obliged to fit a tracker when the value is over £40k. The agreed value on CL is just that as well, agreed and confirmed. with CCI it's not quite an agreed value but an Indemnity Insurance. You'd still have to prove yours is worth it's claimed value although I think it might be easier than doing so with a "regular" policy.
    I went with CL last year for the reasons I just mentioned but beyond that, they were significantly cheaper than CCI and as "Simon Says" lol.... the Euro cover is a handy benefit too..

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    CCl & Classic Line seem to be the best for most. If you are planning a euro trip Classic Line include euro breakdown which is worth a few quid on its own.
    Just check out section 2e in the European T's&C's and it might cost you more than you might think to bring it on home.

http://www.classiclineinsurance.co.u...cue-Policy.pdf
    Last edited by Pride; 02-04-2016 at 08:44 AM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Also with Classic Line you're not obliged to fit a tracker when the value is over £40k. The agreed value on CL is just that as well, agreed and confirmed. with CCI it's not quite an agreed value but an Indemnity Insurance. You'd still have to prove yours is worth it's claimed value although I think it might be easier than doing so with a "regular" policy.
    I went with CL last year for the reasons I just mentioned but beyond that, they were significantly cheaper than CCI and as "Simon Says" lol.... the Euro cover is a handy benefit too..
    I a with CL too on Kingsleys advice £390 for 6000 miles pa and agreed value. Currently pulling together evidence of guaranteed value (likely to be iro 65-75). Good company to deal with
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Spoke with a very helpful young lady, Jessica, and am now insured with Classicline.

£321 for 3k pa £500 Xs and £65k guaranteed valuation. Inc EU use for 90 days and full recovery.

thanks to all for IM's and feedback here, rgds Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Paul

what did you need to provide in relation to evaluation etc?
    did the car need assessed etc?
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Andrew,

CL require six photos along with you filling out an appraisal condition sheet. You tell them the value you think and they will yae or nae it. The charge £20 on top for valuations.

Gary

They're also happy to receive a valuation from 'an independent expert' - I've asked the servicing garage to do it for the last 3 times, they've been obliging.
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast