CCU test mode. Repairing the plastic screw tab.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCUtestMode.JPG 
Views:	482 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	5571 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpeakerHousingRepaired01.JPG 
Views:	488 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	5572 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpeakerHousingRepaired02.JPG 
Views:	524 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	5573
The CCU has built-in test mode to enable us checking its functionalities. This photo shows that it’s in test mode #3. I’ll check the CCU step by step to confirm the air temperature, fan speed, air flow mode, Air Con on/off and so on.

Quite often, I noticed that lots of plastic parts were damaged by the people who worked on the owner’s NSX previously. This NSX was the same and had lots of plastic screw tab being cracked. I can repair them using special plastic material to form the exact shape.

A/C gas leak check. Oil leak inspection.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UVrayAirConLeakCheck.JPG 
Views:	499 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	5574 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OilLeakage03.JPG 
Views:	503 
Size:	199.6 KB 
ID:	5575
If your Air Con gas was filled with special green colour dye, we can detect the leakage by applying the UV ray light. There are several common leakage points on our NSX. Better to sort it out now before the hot summer arrives...

Speaking of leakage… Unfortunately, our engine tends to leak the engine oil from several places.
Spool valve, oil pan, cam seals, head cover, etc…
It is important to know the state of the leakage and it would be best to deal with these common leakage points at the time of timing belt change or major service. Then, you can relax for many years.