Quote Originally Posted by ozon02 View Post
92 in Town - unacceptable
Please keep in mind that one major variable is missing here and that's the ET (not the alien of Spielberg) of the wheels, I mean their offset.

A stock NSX with stock wheels/tires (all years) is very, very acceptable in town, even during parking. The forces dramatically increase when people run lower offsets (40 mm or less) and wider rims on the front. So, it's not the car's fault or even the one of the engineers. The lower offset values also contribute to the detoriation of the bushings within the steering gearbox and so on.

I took this into consideration while ordering my wheels and choose an offset of close to stock, 50 mm on a 7.5'' wide rim in the front. It doesn't look 'sexy' but the car drives close to stock and much better than with the previous aftermarket wheels which were ET 43 on 8'' wide rims.

Hondas are a little bit tricky and special about the offset of the wheels chosen by the factory, esp. the models with FWD. It has always been hard to find aftermarket wheels with an ET close to stock. See Integra, Civic Type R, S2000...

Enough of OT, sorry for that.