Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpoolValve.JPG 
Views:	291 
Size:	201.9 KB 
ID:	7319
The spool valve and Oil Press sender unit area were clean apart from the usual leakage from camshaft black cap area so the filter at the spool valve and O-rings for the sender unit were not replaced.
This NSX already got the latest design Lost Motion Assy so there was no need to replace them at this low mileage.

I always carry out the compression check on the engine before opening the engine.

This will provide me with some idea on the condition of the engine by comparing it to the data from lots of other engines measured in the past. NA1 and NA2 engines will show different range and tendency depending on the engine status and measuring conditions.

Name:	DisableINJlaterModel.JPG 
Views:	271 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	7321 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leave.JPG 
Views:	276 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	7322 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SparkPlugs.JPG 
Views:	284 
Size:	283.2 KB 
ID:	7320
Removing the injector terminal block at the right side of the engine to disable the fuel injection during the compression check. On earlier models, you will have injector resistor unit instead.

While preparing for the compression test, I noticed that there were lots of leaves around the intake chamber. Not sure how they managed to get in there but had to be cleaned before I can go any further. After cleaning them, the IGN Coils and Spark plugs were removed.

In order to re-install them at the same location, they were marked with the cyl #.

Name:	No1Coil.JPG 
Views:	288 
Size:	226.9 KB 
ID:	7323
As seen on many other NSX, the IGN coil #1 (rear bank) was showing rust at the fixing tab due to the moisture getting inside. Another reason why it is best to replace IGN Coil cover seal at the time of TB service and regularly apply silicone grease until next service.

The rust was smoothed out and silicon grease was applied to prevent future corrosion.
Spark plugs looked fine and burnt in nice light brown colour at the insulator.

One of them showed a little extra oil at the thread so probably not torqued to the spec when it was removed in the past. As it was still at very low mileage, they were not replaced at this point.