So, once a year, take off your blower motor unit and wash it gently with special chemical designed for aluminium. Be careful with the aluminium surface fin as they are so fragile. I always use soft brush for cleaning.

At the same time, consider making a simple DIY filter at the inlet of blower motor fan. Be careful not to reduce too much air entering the unit to avoid any damages as well as pay extra attention to prevent the filter from absorbing any water in contact.
Now, the evaporator is in much better condition and the uncomfortable smell is gone.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AfterAirConEvapo.JPG 
Views:	312 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	6302 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DIYcabinFilter.JPG 
Views:	289 
Size:	187.3 KB 
ID:	6301

9. Rear Fog Light Circuit
As mentioned, this NSX is JDM so it has different tail light arrangement compared to UK model and JDM doesn't have factory fitted Rear Fog Light.

Because of this, you need to somehow install the Rear Fog Light.
Unfortunately, the people worked on this NSX carried out not great job and used one of the brake light on each Left and Right Tail lights.

Name:	CowboyJob.JPG 
Views:	304 
Size:	221.4 KB 
ID:	6303
Obviously, this will trigger the 'BRKAE LAMP' warning indicator on the dash and they used black tape to hide it... What a great work....

I was so scared to see the modification on the wiring so first put them back as much as possible to the OEM level and then created the new circuit for the Rear Fog Light.

The OEM Switch and the Connector from my precious spare.
And finally, removed the dirty black tape hiding the warning light.

Name:	OEMswitchAndConnector.JPG 
Views:	294 
Size:	210.8 KB 
ID:	6304 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RemovingTheBlackTape.JPG 
Views:	317 
Size:	153.3 KB 
ID:	6305

Now there is no more warning light and the owner will be happy to know that the wiring is back to how it should be.

Took long days to work on this NSX but I'm happy with the result.

Another NSX restored and tailored to the owner's demand.
Happy driving

Kaz