Thread: Indy Yellow F-matic

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Indy Yellow from the Netherlands

Hi Guys,

Allow me to introduce myselfl, I'm Bas from Helmond in the Netherlands (Europe). Together with Dimer i've founded "NSX Club Europe. I work as a international sales manager for Plastics 4 Performance who makes Lexan windows for the motorsport industry. And have my own company called R-developments . Owning an NSX was a lifelong dream, and i was lucky enough to be able to buy my NSX just before turning 31 years old last year. Before the Auto vs manual trashing begins i drive an F-matic due to a paralised arm (reason why i can't shift), but i can guarantee Honda did a good job with their F-matic. Some specs:

Honda NSX-T 3,0 F-matic
    Color: Indy Yellow Pearl
    Year: 1997 (it's a late NA1 though)
    Modifications on the car already:

• Work Emotion wheels 17x8 et 42 / 18x9.5 et 38
    • 330mm JBT front brake setup
    • K&N panel filter
    • Downforce Intake stack
    • Jdm 3rd brake light
    • KW V3 Coilovers
    • Advance Titanium GT exhaust
    • NA2 headers
    • Sport catalic converters
    • Red valve covers
    • NA2 rear brakes with Power Slot grooved discs

Further i got some stuff on my wish list, Recaro Pole position seats in black leather and some other upgrades.

Some pictures of the car:

When i bought it in the UK:

At a local meeting:

At the moment it's Winter over here so the car is sat under it's cover in the garage, but i can't wait for the summer to begin. I'm redoing the suspension as i like the Bilstein setup better then the KW V3's. Furthermore i'm mounting different wheels (again, i have a bit of a "wheel fetish") and redoing the brakes Furthermore i'm finalising a new carbon intake:

I'll be sure to post some updates over here!

Thanks for looking!

Bas
    Last edited by Rdevelopments; 02-04-2014 at 07:48 AM.