Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by 328 View Post
    Saw a very nice looking kaiser silver nsx near gerrards cross, m reg I think, was coming back on the way to brum. Looked very smart was on a Saturday night around 8pm ish.
    Think that could be the JDM one that was sold on ebay a couple of years back? Aftermarket rims and coilovers?

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Think that could be the JDM one that was sold on ebay a couple of years back? Aftermarket rims and coilovers?
    I seem to recall it made an appearance at Gaydon a couple of years ago too, just after changing ownership. Not seen much of it so good to hear it appears to be in good health still.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    I seem to recall it made an appearance at Gaydon a couple of years ago too, just after changing ownership. Not seen much of it so good to hear it appears to be in good health still.
    Hi Guys,

I think you guys are correct......I remember the year before last it was at Gaydon...because it was the first time I had seen kaiser silver. It looked good for the brief moment i saw it!!

I am gonna dig out my old photos now and see if i can find the car at the show.....

4. Default Spot near Camberley

Silver facelift spotted just before noon today on Hawley Lane heading north towards the A30, just outside Blackwater (Surrey/Hants border). Thought it was a 993 as it approached (bizarrely ... must be my failing eyesight) so I only had time to stick my thumb out the window ... so if you wondered why some twerp in a white Evo was giving you a thumbs-up, it was me

Yes that was me, sorry didn't have time to wave back. Just took it out for my first drive in it yesterday, drives absolutely fantastic

Blue NSX coming out of Christchurch through Hinton at about 12.30 today. Both so surprised at seeing another NSX there was no time to wave. Hello if you are amember.

Quote Originally Posted by indi pearl View Post
    Blue NSX coming out of Christchurch through Hinton at about 12.30 today. Both so surprised at seeing another NSX there was no time to wave. Hello if you are amember.
    Yes that was me; just been to the shops and was on my way home. I saw you coming and was thinking "is that an NSX, i think it is, yes it really is an NSX", by which time you had passed

Cheers, Rich.

You must have P1? I was just coming out of Sainsbury's as you went buy. I didn't try and get your attention as I was in my works van. Whats the odds on 3 club members being at roughly the same place at the same time by pure coincidence!!!

Quote Originally Posted by indi pearl View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3121272.htm

99% sure this is the same one...

Spotted Kaz on the Buckingham ring road Sunday at about 6:30 pm :-D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast