Thread: Prices going up??????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by NSX 2000 View Post
    Hi James

Interesting you bring up the Nissan GTR, as a UK youtuber posted a video of him driving an NC1 NSX and after the drive said he was now seriously thinking of swapping his Nisssan for the Honda as it was such a wonderful car to drive all the way from 0% to 100% which is not what he could say about his Nissan.

I know which I would choose but then I am biased, but it does look like history is repeating itself with the NC1.
    I’ve. Ot driven the NC1, but have driven a couple of R35’s. I found them uninvolving and trucklike. Just a big car which doesn’t suit the roads I drive. It also didn’t feel particularly fast, I guess because it’s so capable and big.
    Regarding whether the NC1 will be a collector car of the future. There are a couple of things that I’m not sure about; 1. How will people regard early attempts at electric motors and 2. It is so different to the cars we have that it’s really a whole new product. So do people consider it an NSX?

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    So do people consider it an NSX?
    In the US, yes.
    Same for the old one: while the prices took off in the US first, they climbed in other regions later but with the difference that the US car get sold at their asking price while the ones in Europe for example don't sell at all. There are only two hot market for it: US and Asia region. The rest is dead.