Thread: Lots of NSX for sale at the moment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yes, that '02 at £50k is the bargain of the current bunch, I think. (Although I prefer by far the pre-facelift design.)

My old green targa P111NSX has reappeared at Plans with a £10k hike. As usual, and as mentioned above, if you exclude autos (and then perhaps imported cars and anything previously crashed) the number of NSXs falls significantly. Then take out the neglected cars, and it's now a very small number.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Yes, that '02 at £50k is the bargain of the current bunch, I think. (Although I prefer by far the pre-facelift design.)

My old green targa P111NSX has reappeared at Plans with a £10k hike. As usual, and as mentioned above, if you exclude autos (and then perhaps imported cars and anything previously crashed) the number of NSXs falls significantly. Then take out the neglected cars, and it's now a very small number.
    I went to view it at Plans last year before it was sold. I always wanted one in Charlotte Green. For me it’s a shame they dropped the colour.
    Dave
    Berlina Black NA2 6 speed manual - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post

There is a bit of recycling going on too ie speculators trying to make a fast buck. The car is listed, disappears, then reappears somewhere else with a higher price (or lower) a short time later. Case in point is the low mileage silver NA2 "pop-up" Y282LHC. Originally listed at £140,000 (!), then £125,000, then £75,000 and now (Autotrader) at £90,000 all within the past 6 months.

You are right though - there are only a very few really good ones out there.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red