Quote Originally Posted by goldnsx View Post
The most interesting part of the race was prevented to the spectators by two backbenchers/rowdies which caused a safety car phase. Verstappen was more than one second faster than Leclerc and only 3 seconds away from him. Would have loved to see the fight between the two.

Also they should be allowed to use DSR right after the safety car phase, not 3 laps later.

Merc is said to have a big adavantage in slow corners, not sure what to expect from Monaco, usually the highlight of every season.
I think there would be serious safety issues with allowing DRS immediately after safety car release!

I always find Monaco interesting, but mainly due to the challenge this anachronism presents to the drivers rather than as somewhere which encourages and delivers a good race.

Highlights of the season for me are typically Spa, Suzuka and São Paulo, with a special mention for Sepang, hopefully to return to the calendar in a couple of years time.

I'd not be sorry to see either Barcelona or the headache inducing Paul Richard dropped.