Thread: Is this the lowest priced NC1 so far on the market???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

From what I have observed, UK cars priced at 85k are selling, those priced at 150k are not (that one has been listed for many, many months...).
    At some point in the future, depending on what Honda brings to the marketplace, the price of a used NC1 may start to climb, but I doubt that it will ever climb back to 150k.
    The bubble price of the NA2 cars seems to have come to a halt - not much is selling at the prices of a couple of years ago, maybe because the NC1 is selling in a similar range...
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by NZNick View Post
    The bubble price of the NA2 cars seems to have come to a halt - not much is selling at the prices of a couple of years ago, maybe because the NC1 is selling in a similar range...
    At the risk of thread drift, I've seen a couple of ambitiously priced NA2s recently, not from backstreet dealers but from 'oracle' locations. Plans has W1NSX (NA2 red pre-facelift coupe) up for £86k and Lister Classics has a facelift (not sure if it's a 'last 12') up for £140k....just shy of what they have a 2013 458 up for! Neither NSX is super low mileage either: driver rather than collector cars.

Plans also look to have sold the blue last 12 model recently: that was up for £95k.

Now asking and selling prices are two different things but I was surprised by all of these, given recent trends.

I would suspect that the typical buyer of a c £100k NC1 and a similarly priced NA2 are somewhat different.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger