Thread: Interesting video clip

Default Interesting video clip

Not sure ifthis is an oldie, buy interesting clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbnInbsO2Wc&search=s2000
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

Default NSX / Porsche / S2k battle

Even tho the NSX posted fastest lap time, I hope that the Porsches were of the 'S' variety !

I cream Boxsters weekly in a standard 3.0 Targa.....

Flinty
    2003 BMW M3 CSL
    2004 BMW 330dSport Auto

3. 07-06-2006, 01:11 PM

Default Re: NSX / Porsche / S2k battle

Quote Originally Posted by Flinty
    I cream Boxers weekly

Woah - too much info dude!!! :shock:

:wink:
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —Dilbert.

5. 07-06-2006, 07:16 PM

Good video Greybloke,

Good to see our old favourite the S2 holding its own against the youngsters! I like the way the S2 could take the kerbs in its stride yet both the boxter and cayman kept well clear.

Also thought that the NSX made the cayman look fat!

regards
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Gonzales
    Cool video Fred! 8) Top End style!

LOL I need to buy a bigger wing!
    what is this wing??

it s too big no?

Default Re: NSX / Porsche / S2k battle

Quote Originally Posted by Flinty
    Even tho the NSX posted fastest lap time, I hope that the Porsches were of the 'S' variety !

I cream Boxsters weekly in a standard 3.0 Targa.....

Flinty
    They must be.The standard caymen isn't out yet,only the S and i can't see that losing to a 2.7 boxter.
    What supprised me was that the NSX had a black roof,other than the NA2 type-R i havn't seen that before on a facelifted model.

Definately S's...

Interestingly, had a little run in with a Cayman S on the way to Silverstone the weekend before last.

Coming from the M4 toward Marlow, had play with each other before a flat through the gears run out of the roundabout before you get to the Marlow exit ramp.

Cayman was leading, and therefore got on the power first, and although there wasn't a huge amount in it I hauled him in through 3rd and 4th before passing and lifting off 8)

We both smiled at each other when stopped at the M40 roundabout. Silly but still fun

As the letter in EVO magazine last month observed, serious performance is getting relatively and actually cheaper.

Saw dozens of Porsches, and loads of Ferraris and Astons, on the rest of that journey..... didn't see another NSX all day. 8)

Mark