Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: JAPFEST 2012 Castle Combe 12th MAy

1. Default

Chris & Guys

Unfortunately a work commitment that was supposed to happen today has been rearranged at the last minute to this Friday late afternoon/early evening and has been relocated from Manchester to Leeds

This means that I will not be able to attend my first Japfest on Saturday - I am gutted as I have been looking forward to this for 6 months

Any member who doesn't have tickets and is looking to go please PM me and I will send my 2 tickets FOC first class - at least someone else may enjoy what I am missing.

Sorry again to let the club and stand down for the day :upset:
    2001 IOP Pre-facelift - BB roof & alloys - Taitec GT Lightweight - Downforce AIS

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    from past experience i'd aim to be at the gate at 8 as far as planning and satnav is concerned.

last year sarah met with the cube club on the m4 services (westbound, Leigh delamere) they left there at 8.30, and managed to get parked up at 10.30, the 8 mile journey taking 2 hours...traffic gets a tad busy.....

basically earlier the better!!

Thanks that makes sense I was anticipating leaving home about 6 am so that allows a little extra time just in case
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sigilobaphomet View Post
    Chris & Guys

Unfortunately a work commitment that was supposed to happen today has been rearranged at the last minute to this Friday late afternoon/early evening and has been relocated from Manchester to Leeds

This means that I will not be able to attend my first Japfest on Saturday - I am gutted as I have been looking forward to this for 6 months

Any member who doesn't have tickets and is looking to go please PM me and I will send my 2 tickets FOC first class - at least someone else may enjoy what I am missing.

Sorry again to let the club and stand down for the day :upset:
    Tickets taken by Richard B
    2001 IOP Pre-facelift - BB roof & alloys - Taitec GT Lightweight - Downforce AIS

Gents,

Paul and I will be meeting 5.45am around J28 of M25 and heading northbound ... this should get us to the M4 J12 meeting point for 7ish.

Anyone wishing to join us anywhere on route please let us know and we'll try to co-ordinate rolling meetings along the M25.

regards, Rich

Hi guys i am a new member looking forward to meeting you all, have my tickets and stand pass my NSX is Long beach blue face lift model had for just under 4 years. This will be my 1st Japfest and NSXCB meet also doing Silverstone Classic. Coming from shropshire sat morning setting out 5am if any one else travelling in same direction would be happy to meet up. Looking forwrad to meeting you all to put faces to names Roy .

Hi Roy
    Wellcome to the club.
    4 years and only posting now?!!
    looks like you are catching up with Japfest and SSC.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

I got my ticket today, thanks! I'll be heading down a little later then most, looking forward to meeting you all. I'm in black c7nsx.

A lovely afternoon and nice to meet many of you This has given me some expensive ideas.. The purple facelift was stunning.

Very nice stand you had there everyone - lovely show of cars. Maybe next year our race NSX might make an appearance!
    Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)

10. Default

Good to see everyone today, many thanks to Chris for organising the event and the fantastic weather,we also had a great Special Stage (detour) which made things very interesting.We are now at home watching the F1 qualifying with glowing faces, look forward to seeing everyone at SSC in July,

Cheers,

Ian

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast