Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sad to see ...

P.S. Here's hoping it stays in the country!

Good luck James, but I don't think you will need any selling this great example!

Also sad to hear you are selling too.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Stunning car, best of luck with the sale .
    "If in doubt, flat out"

The late great Colin McRae

My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44883793@N05/

Good luck James I know that car from way back when the owner who sold it to Ivor had it, nice car.

Thanks for all the positive comments. I really appreciate it.
    It will be a hard thing to replace. So I plan to get a cheap track car for the summer and have some fun. Probably a Teg or an S2000.

Cheers,

James.

James IMHO you re doing the right thing and 2014 is not that far to wait for the next installment in the NSX saga.

I won't wish you good luck with the sale James - I don't think you'll need it, I'd be surprised if the car isn't sold within a week. Good ad as well (just one little thing V-Tech make kiddies toys, VTEC is the acronym you ar looking for I believe!)

Don't be a stranger once the NSX has moved on

2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Good Luck with the sale James. Wish i had a crystal ball now,i would have kept it for a few extra years then,and made a nice profit
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

Ivor the NSX market is like the US housing market of a few years ago. At the moment there is a bubble artificially created by a few late cars. As I predicted a while back more cars will come to the market the closer to the bubble buster next NSX.

Disclaimer: not taking anything away from Papas car as it is an unbroken low mileage example in A1 nick

Just seen this, my friend rang me up to go with him to see an NSX this sunday, and its this one! Look forward to meeting you, my friend only wants one since I let him take mine for a spin!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast