Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Refresh

Let me know if you come up trumps please Paul.

Sudesh Guest

There is no part or part number for what you guys are after.

My car has the genuine NSX-R covers, so the hole didn't exist.

But what I did in the past and for other members crs was, get a back rubber grommet, insert it in the hole and cut it in half following along the edge of the colum cover.

Sudesh Guest

As part of the refresh work, full interior re-trim service is now available or even small items, all done to any requirement/idea/design.

I used my own car to show the quality of work on just a few things I did.

So basically I decieded to do seats, roof lining, door card inserts and the 3 sun visor coverings.

My interior was already in good condition but a hate of mine was the dated pleated look of the seats and door cards and the grey roof was always a hit or miss thing. Most of the sun visors split at the side closest the windows and my own was no exception. I also a few years ago did my roof in black, but it was a vinyl spray and although it looked ok, I wanted to change it.

So here is how the interior bits used to look. These pics make the seats look more shiny than they actually are for some reason.

Sudesh Guest

Sudesh Guest

Sudesh Guest

So what I wanted to go with was everything nice and plane and smooth finish, in REAL genuine NAPPA leather. This is not just a quick tidy up or the inserts redone etc etc. This is a full professional install, the seats are completely re-trimmed front/back/ headrest, the roof is completely trimmed in NAPPA leather, along with the sun visors and the door inserts.
    Last edited by Sudesh; 10-04-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Sudesh Guest

Sudesh Guest

Sudesh Guest

Sudesh Guest

Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast