Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trusted garages in Hertfordshire

Hi Mathieu,

I would very interested in the costs quoted. I have just had an MOT and service which was oil & filter, fuel filter, diff oil , brake fluid, air filter, new coolant and health check at Stewart Graham Honda Crewe. Richard Davies is very goodand extremly helpful. Would only trust him with my car. I may need to look at clutch and cam belt in the next couple of years. They are looking £1,700 for new clutch, £870 for cam belt change. Did you manage to get some touch up paint for your car. If not I will be going to Canada again this year and thats where I managed to get some. Are you going to Silverstone this year. Take care Kingsley

Norton Way was my local dealer for my car(s). I know Bryan well, and he also knows this club too. He realises the potential of this club, and also what it would mean to get bad press. Of course sometimes things go wrong, and there will always be those who aren't satisfied. They do fit 3rd party parts, but only for NSXs.

...and S2000s
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Nick Graves; I met two very friendly S2000 owners while I was collecting my car from the dealership, they were very enthusiastic about the NSX and mentioned that you had bought one! Small world.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley View Post
    Hi Mathieu,

I would very interested in the costs quoted. I have just had an MOT and service which was oil & filter, fuel filter, diff oil , brake fluid, air filter, new coolant and health check at Stewart Graham Honda Crewe. Richard Davies is very goodand extremly helpful. Would only trust him with my car. I may need to look at clutch and cam belt in the next couple of years. They are looking £1,700 for new clutch, £870 for cam belt change. Did you manage to get some touch up paint for your car. If not I will be going to Canada again this year and thats where I managed to get some. Are you going to Silverstone this year. Take care Kingsley
    Hi Kingsley,

PM sent
    Mathieu

1996 NSX-T Manual ex Honda press car
    2014 Jaguar F Type coupe 340 LHD (Now sold)
    1996 MG RV8...only 14K miles
    1977 Ronart W152 S6....sounds like half a spitfire!
    1966 Ford Mustang Coupe GT K code
    1963 Volvo P1800S...immaculate in black/red

We have 3 Hondas NSX. 07 Legend , FRV. I signed up with Norton Way for 3 years service plan paid monthly . Good discount , my NSX has been going there for 12 years . Legend might be rarer than the NSX but is supposed to handle as well with the 4 WD system .
    97 Sebring Silver Ex Honda show car.

ZeeSpeed Guest

I was chatting to an MoT tester in Houghton Regis in Bedfordshire the other day. He an ex-NSX technician with 10 years experience at 2 honda dealerships. He said he'd be more than happy to work on mine when I get one. Seemed very knowledgeable and passionate.
    Last edited by ZeeSpeed; 28-03-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: added county

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12