Thread: Car Magazine New Nsx

Default Car Magazine New Nsx

Don't know if this has previously been posted
    http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Communi...NSX-at-Suzuka/

Dave
    Cheers

Dave

I'm not attracted by a womans mind, only what she doesn't mind!!!

95 NSX Owner since 8 Aug 05 (sold Apr 13)
    Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
    Bentley Continental GTC
    Kawasaki ZX9R

I'm minded of the Gerald the gorilla sketch;

"David Attenborough. All I ever here is David Bloody Attenborough..."

Funny how they're all suddenly getting excited by a "dated" car that's been dead half a decade. It sells maggos I suppose.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Anybody willing to bet that when the new one comes out, people will still be linking it to Senna.

He was a superb human being and driver but please let the man rest in peace!

Not many F car owners go about MSC and their cars as NSX owners and the industry about Senna and the NSX!

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Not many F car owners go about MSC and their cars as NSX owners and the industry about Senna and the NSX!
    That's because MSC is alive still.

Quote Originally Posted by m666 edd View Post
    That's because MSC is alive still.
    Is it only that, or is it that some just can't just take the NSX for it's merits alone. Perhaps they need to couple it to a great name beyond what input Senna had himself. Have we not heard enough of the "Senna" edition?

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Is it only that, or is it that some just can't just take the NSX for it's merits alone. Perhaps they need to couple it to a great name beyond what input Senna had himself. Have we not heard enough of the "Senna" edition?
    Well yeah. After all it's only a Honda so they haven't got any passion or soul to ramble on about so some other vanity type subject has to be found to be spoken about