Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much have you used your NSX in 2011

About 2k since I bought it in the spring, including Silverstone and a trip to MK for a health check. I take any opportunity for local trips too. No such thing as junk miles in an NSX! My job takes me away a lot too :-( but to places where NSX parts are cheap ;-) (Tim Poliniak highly recommende) I'm writing this in Bangkok, where the only thing I'd want to drive is a Scorpion armoured personel carrier!!
    1996 Green NSX-T manual

About 18 miles this year to MoT station and back and none the year before that. Stupid job, eight bikes, a LCC Rocket and other stuff get in the way. At least it's warm and toasty not damp and horrible where it lives. But I still feel terrible about it. Now has 10,048 on the dash. Expecting a big bucks re-commissioning service when I decide to use it (2014 probably). Never get rid of it though.

Clive

Quote Originally Posted by bernev View Post
    ...........a LCC Rocket .............
    Wow!

I am properly impressed Clive.

The Rocket is on my short list of cars I would love to own. Do you know how many the LCC produced - I can't imagine it was very many, I can't recall ever seeing a second hand one for sale (and I tremble to think what they change hands for these days).

Have you owned the car long? What is it like to live with?

Thanks

Ian
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Me three.

I am strangely attracted to minimalist vehicles like the Rocket & Scorpion.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

5. Default

2,500 miles since purchasing on 1st July - I use it everyday - luckily my home/work commute is only 100 miles per week
    2001 IOP Pre-facelift - BB roof & alloys - Taitec GT Lightweight - Downforce AIS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123