Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaydon - Supercar Sunday - 2011

Nice to see plenty of interest, folks

Just to iterate the "rules" - we have been invited for up to 12 cars and up to 18 people, free of charge...

1. Ewan +1
    2. Dave j +1
    3. Chris B N
    4. Steve +1
    5. Gary + 1
    6. charlie:one +1
    7. Paul + 1
    8. Sorepaws (Mike) +1
    9. NSXGB +1
    10. Dragonlady +1
    11. Duncan +1
    12. NSX 2000 +1

reserve cars:
    13. Andy 328 +1
    14. Sam +1
    15. Geraint +1

The first 12 cars also have 23 people, so we might have to say that Sorepaws onwards will only get 1 entry ticket.

I'll see if we can get any more tickets from the organisers - if anyone in the list above knows they don't want to go anymore, please amend your listing.

Ewan
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan View Post
    Just to iterate the "rules" - we have been invited for up to 12 cars and up to 18 people, free of charge...
    Understood, thanks for the update
    Purple '95 manual targa

This is going to be another great showing for the NSX. Hope the weather is as good as the past two years, it makes for a great day out.
    See you all there.

Ian

Does this mean if we don't get one of the reserved tickets we can't put our car alongside the others and we have to slum it in some car park miles away?

They are normally quite good and let all the good cars in, they did two years ago and we wern't even on the list.

Yes, I'm sure we'll be OK for the cars to be displayed - I suspect they want to limit the numbers of cars to 12 per club, so they don't get over-run by hundreds of MX5s, MGFs etc, since they do let in quite a lot of not-exactly-supercars...

looks like 26th June will be a busy day

OK, folks - we have 15 car passes, but only up to 18 entry tickets.

Looks like we have:

1. Ewan
    2. Dave j +1
    3. Chris B N
    4. ollie (Steve) +1
    5. Hagasan (Gary) + 1
    6. charlie:one (Nigel) +1
    7. senninha (Paul) + 1
    8. Sorepaws (Mike) +1
    9. NSXGB (Simon) +1
    10. Dragonlady (Sharon & Ian) +1

car passes only (ie need to buy entry tickets)
    11. Duncan +1
    12. NSX 2000 (Paul) +1
    13. 328 (Andy) +1
    14. Ultraviolet (Sam) +1
    15. Geraint +1

Those after Sorepaws, I'm afraid you're on for a car pass only and would need to buy your own ticket - £11 in advance on http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co....ar-sunday.html or £13 on the day (if you're not sure you really want to come along )

Now, if we do a group buy of 12 or more tickets, they work out at £8 each - so even though there are only 10 tickets in the last batch, if I can get commitment from all of you that you definitely want to go, then it will be slightly cheaper to buy 12 tickets for the lower price...

Let me know for sure by PM, everyone after Sharon & Ian, if you're up for doing that - ie if you can all commit to going and buying 2x tickets at £9.60 each, then I'll arrange the group booking. Otherwise, buy on the day or get in advance...

cheers
    Ewan

(ie - 12 tickets at £8 = £96, but we only need 10 so they'd work out at £9.60 each)
    Last edited by Ewan; 24-05-2011 at 08:35 PM.

9. Default

Hi Ewan,
    Looks like my NSX has sold so i'd like to step aside from the list unless i can put a GTR on the stand If any costs have been incured i'll happily pay my corner.
    Dave.

10. Default

Hi Ewan,

I am up for buying two tickets at £9.60 each. How would you like me to pay? paypal? or when I see you on the day....I dont mind.

Thanks for organising.

Cheers,

Andy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast