Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SOURCE FOR TRACKDAY-SPEC REAR PADS

1. Default

Hi Kev, if that's a picture of your NSX (Dark grey?), looks like we have the same colour! Re the rear pads, please put me down for a set (1155s); how do I contact you direct, to pay, etc? Regards, David. PS. What's going down at Brands Hatch?

2. Default

Hi David

See Post if you fancy it let me know

http://nsxcb.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=203

3. Default

Would you believe it! It's one of the track days I'd already booked some months ago (no discount for me). Looking forwad to seeing you boys there. Mine's B16 BAB.

4. Default

Dear Welshdragon, I was checking out your profile and found pictures of NSX 1 with an aftermarket exhaust. I'm looking for something for more noise (but no boom) and track legal. Could you recommend the one you've got and if so, where did you source it? Cheers, David.

5. Default

David come and say hello I will have my Green Eurocar there hopefully driving it if ankle is better by then

Will you be in your NSX?

Dale

6. Default

You bet Dale. Having looked at all the options (i.e. Elise, VX220, Caterham, etc), I think it's the best drive to the track (with luggage), have fun on track, drive back from the track, big smile on face - car you could have! Cheers, David. PS I'm spoiled a bit with Brands, because I live quite close by. PPS. Would your Eurocar have anything to do with the ankle. Ouch!!

7. Default

Hello David - 2 things:

First of all, I may have an exhaust which would suit your needs. I have one fitted to my car so you could hear / see it in action.

Secondly, sounds like your not a million miles away from me (I'm nr Lakeside). Wondered if you fancied a drive this weekend? I know some great roads in nth Essex. PM me if so.

cheers,
    Steve

8. Default

That sounds cool Steve. When and where? I'm not that clued up with the technology, how do we send emails direct? Cheers, David.

I used the 1144 compound mintex front pads (OEM rear pads) at Bedford Autodrome last month. The Front pads went from nearly new to the metal in an evening session (approx 30 laps), hence I would not recommend them for any track use.

On the positive side the few hundred road miles I did with them beforehand gave excellent brake feel and seemed perfectly OK for road use.

Default PADS

Kevin,

Do you prefer the mintex pads over carbotech?

And why?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast