Thread: ebay auction today

Default ebay auction today

Just out of interest, anyone else bid for the various parts ending on ebay today. I had a small success, although poss overpaid? I did view the parts on Friday, so I did know what I was getting into.... I hope :roll:
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

2. Default

I wanted the rear lights initially but was out bidded...

it went mad in the last minute.......

Yes they all went a bit crazy in the final moments, but that's normal for fleebay I think.

Think the rear glass was a bit of a bargin?
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner

4. Default

did you get the seats then??

I was looking at these parts, didn't need anything so even though the prices seemed cheapish nothing really for me to buy.

Just hoping now I never need to replace the rear glass

Yes won the seats, which will be installed in the car whilst I get my originals re trimmed.

Anyone know a good trim shop?

Good buy, the seller said reserve was £500 !!

Quote Originally Posted by Greybloke
    Yes won the seats, which will be installed in the car whilst I get my originals re trimmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Greybloke

It's a bit of a drive up north for you but these guys are amazing - they retrim the Recaro seats used in the dugouts for Premiership teams!

http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/appl...sp?appgrpid=14

If you get in touch with them speak to Steve Swann - very knowledgable and helpful! 8)

~Phil.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —Dilbert.

Collected my seats today, the seller still has the bonnet, ns door, and pair of complete headlight units all in red.

These didn't reach reserve in the ebay auction, and I think can be brought by negotiation.