Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye to the best car I have ever owned.

James, just send you a PM but you're probably too excited with your new purchase to respond.....careful with that right foot!

Well done James.

Now just be careful with this one, if you break it, you wont be allowed another!
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    Well done James.

Now just be careful with this one, if you break it, you wont be allowed another!

I know, I'm on NSX probation.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

NSX are like Elephants mate, they remember if you try to get a Porsche and take revenge!

All the best my friend and enjoy it!

Sorry John to hear of your lost and best wishes for the future.

Congratulations James on another NSX! You must have owned more NSX than anyone else?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    Wow John,this thread was a bit of a supprise.Sorry to hear that you have had to sell the car to get a project underway because i KNOW how good a car it was because i broke my heart when i sold it to you,lol.Good luck with your new venture.
    James,PLEASE try to look after this one,lol.It will be interesting to see how many board members could eventually be past owners of this car.
    Thanks Ivor. The irony for me was the parting of the car was down to the same reason you sold! Just shows how life can change in a couple of years. My missus's take on it is that I have got over my mid life crisis lol.
    ------------------
    2004 3.2 Man, Formula Red. Now Sold and not missed as much as expected. Life goes on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12