Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whos Owns This One? 04 Facelift

Quote Originally Posted by NSX 2000 View Post
    Havoc,

Noel knows a lot of tall blond men, or should I say boys
    Ah Paul. Now that you appear to have stopped sulking about working too hard, when are we going to take our cars to Plans?

2. Thumbs up

Ha Ha! Martin told me about this thread at the weekend.

I was lucky enough to win an Autocar competition back in 2004 and part of it was to have the use of this NSX for the week. Honda UK did try and get me into their previous press NSx's, but it seems that journos enjoyed crashing them regularly!

At the time, I had sold my E39 M5 and was keen to see how the NSX went. Compared to the BMW it was lacking in the trouser department, but the Honda was still absolutely amazing and it's definitely the best car I've had the pleasure of driving. It just seems to do everything you ask of it and it was just about the only car I've driven that was significantly greater than the sum of its parts.

Matt

Evening Matt!

Now you see, you don't want a BMW diesel, you want a nice properly-engineered NSX! ;o)

(PS - how is the 3er now you've got her back? Whatever you do, don't compare notes with Noel! )
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

4. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    Evening Matt!

Now you see, you don't want a BMW diesel, you want a nice properly-engineered NSX! ;o)

(PS - how is the 3er now you've got her back? Whatever you do, don't compare notes with Noel! )
    The car is great thanks mate, although clearly not as good as the 1.2 Corsa loan car!

And I'd love an NSX, but looking at the classifieds, finding one could be a problem!

5. Default

Matt,

Here's what she looks like now:

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=8411

Hopefully a fe more R bits to be added in the New year to complete the look. I'll post more pics once she's finished and has been detailed.

Luke
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

6. Thumbs up

Looks fantastic Luke. Really like the mix you have gone for. The bonnet in particular looks awesome

I know some of these have been posted before, but the "dirty" pics were in mid Wales, about half way through an awesome day out. The clean pics were taken just before I handed it back to HUK.

Matt
    Last edited by MattOz; 17-12-2010 at 04:01 PM.

7. Default

8. Default

I do like the facelifts in red - only slightly-jarring note is the rear light clusters - not distinctive enough, maybe a candidate for smoked lenses (hasn't someone done that?).

L* - bonnet and alloys definitely look better, still trying to decide if I like the Berlina roof on a facelift. Looking forward to some interior pics once she's finished...
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Did you miss Conor's thread?

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=8472

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    I do like the facelifts in red - only slightly-jarring note is the rear light clusters - not distinctive enough, maybe a candidate for smoked lenses (hasn't someone done that?).

L* - bonnet and alloys definitely look better, still trying to decide if I like the Berlina roof on a facelift. Looking forward to some interior pics once she's finished...
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast