Thread: Contributions to support the website

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Me also, a bargain i'd say
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

Question

as i have been using this forum quite a bit over the past several months i would like to pay my way as it is a small community

how do i go about paying, or what is the paypal address so i can send funds to in order to contribute to this site

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    as i have been using this forum quite a bit over the past several months i would like to pay my way as it is a small community

how do i go about paying, or what is the paypal address so i can send funds to in order to contribute to this site

thanks
    http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/payments.php
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Kerrrrching...kerrrrching!

Another year passes.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Guys I just recently sent some money in for this year, can I just add the difference and get a vendor status?

Cheers,

AR

6. Default

Most forums charge for vendor status or expect some expertise contribution to help build the forum. I'm happy to do either.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Guys I just recently sent some money in for this year, can I just add the difference and get a vendor status?

Cheers,

AR
    Vendor status is different. It is a fixed amount each year, and you get a vendor section. If you want both, you can pay for both.

ps. Vendors are also vetted for suitability.

Quote Originally Posted by forumadmin View Post
    Vendor status is different. It is a fixed amount each year, and you get a vendor section. If you want both, you can pay for both.

ps. Vendors are also vetted for suitability.
    Got it 10-4.