Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Comptech Supercharge fitted! (pictures heavy!)

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    I was under the impression that Amo's was low boost and he's getting 400 BHP from his.
    As mark said Amo ( not Mo ) has a different type of SC with IC and AEM EMS. He gets more power up top, whereas the positive displacement gets more TQ down low.

Quote Originally Posted by markc View Post
    Better as in sound to my, and it would seem most who have actually heard them, ears at least.

Sorry chap, what does made for SC applications even mean?

Cheers

Mark
    Well some or Mr.Taita finest ( Taitec ) havve been known to burn off the wad in no time when used in conjuction with an SC, some have even blown bits of mesh out of the tailpipe and crack.

Hence the reason that CT makes their own exhaust for SC.

Cheers,

AR

3. Default

You are welcome Kare. It was a pleasure and now my guys learnt alot more with NSX so thanks for giving us this opportunity.

I missed your car already... please bring her back one day when you get some free time... I miss cleaning her everyday...
    info@dmsracingltd.co.uk

Dixcel UK Sole distributor, Comptech UK official dealer.

www.dmsracingltd.com

Now we are also official Mugen, Jun, Spoon, Seibon, Js Racing dealer

2007 Timeattack NA Class Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    ............ I will let Paul (Senninha) chip in as I am slightly tone deaf so an alternative opinion would be helpful.
    Cheers

SS
    I will report in more detail 2mrow after we've been out for a run ...hopefully the roads will be clear and dry(ish) so we can stretch the SC legs.

We will share wth all the real world evaluation as the 3.0SC takes on the 3.2NA

regards,

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

5. Default

Surely not much in it between lighter 300hp 3.2 and a 365hp 3.0. I'll be watching with interest to see the results.

It's a big shame we do not have before and after figures for SS's car. Ideally standard, with exhaust etc and then with exhaust etc and SC would be good. We don't know how many horses the SC install has actually unleashed as some 3.0's have a fair few hp less than others.

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

6. Default

Early NSX should be 270bhp when its new but with the engine with that many mileage on you should be looking at around 260bhp with stock exhaust and intake.

For the next one if customer request we can put it on before and after.

Dixon
    info@dmsracingltd.co.uk

Dixcel UK Sole distributor, Comptech UK official dealer.

www.dmsracingltd.com

Now we are also official Mugen, Jun, Spoon, Seibon, Js Racing dealer

2007 Timeattack NA Class Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by DixcelBrake View Post
    Early NSX should be 270bhp when its new but with the engine with that many mileage on you should be looking at around 260bhp with stock exhaust and intake.

For the next one if customer request we can put it on before and after.

Dixon
    Dixon, most well used NSX are punching above their weight. It was 276 stock and quite a few have dynoed over that. I have had two, one an NSX-R that delivered over 295 on a humble dyno.

The intake is just hype, the best one for NA and CTSC is the OEM box and filter.

The main diffrence is the headers and the exhaust good combos can release a lot of what the OEM system was constricting:

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produc...rs/default.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post
    Surely not much in it between lighter 300hp 3.2 and a 365hp 3.0. I'll be watching with interest to see the results.
    L*
    Yes but what happens when the SC NSX has 380 and weights 2700 lbs?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Yes but what happens when the SC NSX has 380 and weights 2700 lbs?

I'd like to find out! S5 pulled very well against other 3.2s and they must have had smilar max out puts. I'll probably end up with a slower car and be forced to chuck a turbo on to keep up with the likes of you!
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post
    I'd like to find out! S5 pulled very well against other 3.2s and they must have had smilar max out puts. I'll probably end up with a slower car and be forced to chuck a turbo on to keep up with the likes of you!
    The Big T, I am hoping to get there soon enough.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast