Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Refresh

With the sensor cleaned and installed I ran the diagnostics again and all was ok. So I then tested the A/C for leaks, and pressure.

Although the system had no leaks and A/C compressor engaed ok, there was not enough pressure in the system which lead me back to the compressor. After talking the owner, a NEW compressor was ordered along with receiver/dryer. After replacing those item the A/C is now up and running and blowing nice and cold.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

The door handle mechanism was broke on the inside, so my advise to the owner was to replace with the dali fixit item.

So rather than replace just one I replaced both handles and all is working perfect.

You can refer to here for more info: http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=6758

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

I didnt have my camera for all the work as my bro was away to germany taking pics so he wanted it.

However I done a full coolant hose replacement including header tank and new oil cooler seal. Brake line upgraded to goodridge stainless hoses and EBC pads along with caliper rebuild and paint. Full brake fluid flush and ABS along with a clutch fluid flush and change.

I also installed a Xenon/Hid kit which I have to say is very impressive.

So when the car landed with me it need an interior refresh. I remove the seats to do a full valet.

As it was:

After stripping out the inerior and full detail it now looks like this:

So Sudesh,

When are you moving to the SE of England?

Nice job!!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Xenon/Hid Fitted

Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast