Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Photo's from Japfest 2009

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    before this degenerates into a 'who was here first' debate, here's my contribution to the japfest pic thread!
    Nice stitch......... captures the stand very well
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    before this degenerates into a 'who was here first' debate, here's my contribution to the japfest pic thread!
    Best pic yet in many ways - could you email me a higher res' version please Jon? (matt@d3kko.com)

Thanks.
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

3. Default castle combe 2004

hi all found this in the archives regards nigel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 259-1.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	5532  

Ok I concede. What I meant to say was that Japfest was the NSXCB's first proper organised annual meet. I also acknowledge that I've only been a member for 4 years, whereas some of you guys were running the club before there was electricity and proper sanitation. I didn't mean to offend.

Hope this clears things up.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    ......Hope this clears things up.

Cheers,

James.
    The sanitation helps
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Once again glad you had a great day one day I hope to make it.

BTW I am all up for another meet and drive, as said above, it is not only about the cars, but the people too.

Cheers,

AR

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Ok I concede. What I meant to say was that Japfest was the NSXCB's first proper organised annual meet. I also acknowledge that I've only been a member for 4 years, whereas some of you guys were running the club before there was electricity and proper sanitation. I didn't mean to offend.
    No offence here mate, just saying. And I never ran anything... just took a few pictures that ended up on the site I'm far too bloody lazy!

There used to be a yahoo group/email list and I believe there were a few things organised through that. Only one I recall is the Castle Combe meet/run that jaytip mentioned.

aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by DamianW View Post
    No offence here mate, just saying. And I never ran anything... just took a few pictures that ended up on the site I'm far too bloody lazy!

There used to be a yahoo group/email list and I believe there were a few things organised through that. Only one I recall is the Castle Combe meet/run that jaytip mentioned.
    I remember meeting a lady with a black US import NSX who used to race it. She was on the Yahoo mailing list.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

10. Default

A Front Panoramic of the NSX stand Enjoy

Cheers,

Andy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	panoramic-front.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	5534  

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast