Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: japfest free tickets NOT

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    There are club stickers in existance. . . Maybe TQO could produce some more, sell them for slight profit and donate profit to the running of the web site? Just an idea.
    Good idea, except my stickers proved not to be very wash proof - so may have to provide a few for the same price

I'm happy to have another go and maybe bring some along to Japfest to see what people think. The last ones I did in silver for the black glass areas, does everyone think that is an OK colour choice?
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

I don't know what your problem is mate, I saw your car on the front of 'What orange tractor' Bi-monthly!

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    I don't know what your problem is mate, I saw your car on the front of 'What orange tractor' Bi-monthly!
    Is that the cover where it is being overtaken by a John Deer going up a hill?

lol
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

I agree with the idea of club stickers, can any one show us what they look like? As i might not be able to make it to Japfest
    Maybe we could have our own done in vinyl, then donate to the club for the priviledge of having them on the car, just a thought.

I could really use a sun strip...

amo Guest

old man james whys my dad on your avitar and who's playing with my pic's lol
    tractors r us lol
    thx amo

Quote Originally Posted by amo View Post
    old man james whys my dad on your avitar and who's playing with my pic's lol
    tractors r us lol
    thx amo
    Hi Amo, I thought I recognised him! Has your picture changed?

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

amo Guest

lol mmmmmmmmmmmm u lot
    dont worry iv hot some liquid laxitive for you japfest lol u wait

thx amo

9. Default

loving amo's new avatar - PMSL

who's going to animate the rear wheel rotating and add a soundtrack of the engine revving and then post it as a video response to amo's TD dyno run on youtube then?
    Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12