Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Dali - Final request

Hi Amo,

Best of luck and I hope you get your parts through.

Mark brought all of this on himself by choosing to ignore all the polite requests from the UK for him to ship parts that everyone had paid for.

My parts have been collected and are in transit. The sherrif letter was the only one he responded too. He had several opportunities to act ahead of this but chose not too. As he released my parts I did not send the letter, however, I do beleive that otheres have sent individual versions and still have parts/funds outstanding.

Had he been UK based, not only would he of had several visitor's, he would not currently be trading as UK law would have enabled us to stop him trading until all parts were delivered or funds repaid.

BTW, if you haven't seen it, there is a thread run by Lud, the Kevin of Prime that is collecting facts about Mark's poor customer service. Its under the vendor feedback section on Prime.

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

amo Guest

hi mate i dont think ill get anything off him just thought id give it a try
    seen the post on prime but im not a member anymore as iv only got a hotmail account
    well just told him that he lost out on more of my told him what im spending with sos that should make him happy

thx amo

Quote Originally Posted by amo View Post
    ........well just told him that he lost out on more of my money and told him what im spending with sos that should make him happy

thx amo
    Sadly I dont think he even cares!

If nothing else, at least everyone now knows that even if you've had positive experience(s) with him it doesn't count for anything if he gets out of the wrong side of bed. The risks are very well documented.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by amo View Post
    hi mate i dont think ill get anything off him just thought id give it a try
    seen the post on prime but im not a member anymore as iv only got a hotmail account
    well just told him that he lost out on more of my told him what im spending with sos that should make him happy

thx amo
    Amo not sure if I read your original post correctly, but if it is the case that he has your items and will let you 'collect' them give me a call on (removed so I don't get spammed). If I misread it then I'm sorry for you and the others, this really sucks.

I blame Paul....

Cheers,

Matt.
    Last edited by TheQuietOne; 26-02-2009 at 09:03 PM.
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

5. Default

It's almost like MJ has communicated with you to pi55 off the people that went to the sheriff! Good luck getting your bits mate, it'll be one less person to have been screwed over about this. I went to the sheriff as a last resort because I felt I had no other option... knowing that he's willing to provide others with refunds and their bits makes me more determined to see this through to the end!

Luke
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Luke,

Shout if you need support with the Sherrifs office ... there are plenty of us that can provide additional info

Best of Luck!!

TQO wrote
    I blame Paul....
    You can go off people you know!!

regards, Paul
    Senninha

amo Guest

hi mate
    well got some of my money back from my credit card and he has said he will ship out the items to me if i pay him lol
    i dont think ill be sending him any money

just to save a few $$ id rather go to sos
    and pay for the service
    thx amo

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    . . . . And didn't Darren finally get ripped off by him after spending many thousands of pounds with him?
    nope, in fact I still owe him a gearbox - can anyone recommend a cheap shipper (not airfreight) that I could use, I've been overdue to send this to Mark for a couple of years now and I'd best get it sorted before he sends the sheriff after me
    (seriously though, I do need to find a shipper for this if anyone can help)

I do wonder if anyone here has actually read Dali's terms of business, as placing an order and sending money constitutes acceptance of his terms, and the experiences described in this thread are actually described almost verbatim by Mark himself in them so should not be any real surprise when they come to pass, nor can they be acted upon by authorities for this reason.

Please don't flame the messenger for stating this by the way - I'm not saying it's right or the way to run a business, but if you accept the terms of business by placing an order then you'd really better know what they are before the milk gets spilt, cos crying over it afterwards doesn't appear to have gotten anyone any kind of results as far as I can see.

The Dali terms of business are quite unusual but do in fact very accurately describe the way Dali is operated by Mark, including quite clearly spelling out many of the things he is accused of in this and other forums as potentially happening to you and/or your order/payment.

if you haven't already done so, why not take an enlightening (but rather long) read

http://daliracing.com/v666-5/info/te...ions/terms.cfm

and again, no fanboi accusations or anything else please (I went though all of this crap years ago and don't want to get into it again thanks), I'm not here to defend or justify MJ, just correcting incorrect suggestions about my Dali account and posting (hopefully) helpful info.
    Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

Wasted my time reading this although I have in the past too. Still don't see the bit where it says I will accept $5,000+ from UK group buyers and then totally blank them for months?

He is indefensable, and I suggest you keep your gearbox. I could help, but I'll save my time to help people bring their stuff back from the US safely not to the cause of the problem. Maybe you can pay me to send it and I'll just leave it where it is and keep the money, I'll make sure it's in my T's&C's first though so it's OK.
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietOne View Post
    Wasted my time reading this although I have in the past too. Still don't see the bit where it says I will accept $5,000+ from UK group buyers and then totally blank them for months?

He is indefensable, and I suggest you keep your gearbox. I could help, but I'll save my time to help people bring their stuff back from the US safely not to the cause of the problem. Maybe you can pay me to send it and I'll just leave it where it is and keep the money, I'll make sure it's in my T's&C's first though so it's OK.

Well said.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast