Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeenshire potential buyer

Default Good news

Excellent news and I am amazed I have never either car yet, its not like the sort of thing you miss. If its okay, I will contact you sometime to talk NSX in general and also about the servicing you mentioned.

Always looking for excuses to go for a blast on the back roads or a little further too!

Good news all round, looking forward to getting the car home next week.

Regards

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by sunday driver View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........have just woken up after a long NSX sleep-my car goes away for the winter and I am just getting the polish out.
    Strangely enough, I live just north of Aberdeen with my 1996 Targa manual. Great car for the rural roads of Aberdeenshire.Even better news-
    my car is serviced in Aberdeen by another NSX owner at his non-franchised Honda garage. There are more of these cars hiding up here than you think!!!
    Is this Martin?
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

sunday driver Guest

Smile Nsx18p

It is Martin,still looking after your old car. I see you couldnt stay away from NSX ownership for long! Posting messages at 6 in the morning- are you working overseas ?
    Incidentally-dont get your wheels refurbished at the place where my car was done.They all started to peel and crack and looked terrible last year. I have had them stripped and re-painted over the winter.Other problems over the last year were to replace one ABS sensor on front offside wheel and a new ignition switch which took a while to get.I am looking forward to the big grin when I take to the road again soon!

Sounds like a sizeable Scottish convoy down to Mattfest guys
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by sunday driver View Post
    It is Martin,still looking after your old car. I see you couldnt stay away from NSX ownership for long! Posting messages at 6 in the morning- are you working overseas ?
    Incidentally-dont get your wheels refurbished at the place where my car was done.They all started to peel and crack and looked terrible last year. I have had them stripped and re-painted over the winter.Other problems over the last year were to replace one ABS sensor on front offside wheel and a new ignition switch which took a while to get.I am looking forward to the big grin when I take to the road again soon!
    Hi mate,Yeah i couldn't stay away long,all my plans for working offshore oversea's failed to happen when i found out i was going to be a dad.The six am postings are when i get in after working nights,which i do permanently.
    Sorry to hear about the wheels,and other bits and bobs.I hate it when i sell a car and then the new owner gets problems with it Unfortunately cars being what they are,things break on them.I would have loved to have given you a 12 month warrenty with it but i'm not that rich
    Glad you are enjoying it though.
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Sounds like a sizeable Scottish convoy down to Mattfest guys
    I suppose that this is my que to jump in and say "Hi" as another Scottish owner (just down the road a wee bit from gsuds), not to mention that I wil be popping up to Aberdeen for a visit in a week or so.

Jim
    PS mine is silver too!
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Default Scotland

Good Grief...these NSX's are common as muck

I am back in Aberdeen 19th March, fly to collect the NSX 20th and back home again 21st....will be away the week of 24th-28th collecting a gearbox and two meaty turbos and manifolds for a small project I have planned for my GTO. But apart from that I will be around if anybody wants to meet up or stop in for a cup of tea!

Will check dates for Mattfest - see if I am here, I go away again on April 15th.

mobile number +44(0)7793 876896

Mark

8. Default

Im in Central Scotland but ive got a yellow one, feel all left out now with all these silver ones

We should have a Scottish meet and im deffo up for a convoy to Japfest

Quote Originally Posted by donnac View Post
    Im in Central Scotland but ive got a yellow one, feel all left out now with all these silver ones

We should have a Scottish meet and im deffo up for a convoy to Japfest

I rem something about you looking at a yellow one, you going to Stirling this month??

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

sunday driver Guest

Smile Environmentally matched !

I live in the country, so naturally my car blends in with its Charlotte Green paintwork. When I park in a field I often lose the car !!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast