Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spotted: Red NSX Herts

Default Spotted: Red NSX Herts

No sooner than I register here and I spot what must be one of only a handful of times I've seen one out on the road.

Good looking car!
    RX-7

Could be Damian's new car coming back from service. Where was it? I'm in Herts, have you not seen my black one? You'd have to be lucky as its only out 5 times a year! There's usually one driving around Letchworth, going to or coming from Norton Way Honda.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Indeed, that was my thought... hope it was being driven sensibly ... :?

It was St Albans. Good to see one out and about 8)
    RX-7

5. Default

I saw a yellow pre 2002 model in Birmingham about 3 weeks ago. That's my sighting for the year done.
    Ferrari 550 Maranello in Rosso Corsa
    Kawasaki ZZR 1200
    KTM 400 EXC

A blue one this time. Just started out on my mountain bike, when a very nice blue NSX on a Y plate came past.

Two now - surely it's a sign :? :wink:
    RX-7

Hello Guys,

Morning Welshman!

That Red one could well be the one that was for sale at Brayley Honda last year.

I took it out for a test drive last year - It was a truly lovely car and one of the most memorable drives I have had. I can feel the buzz now.

I was very close to buying it myself, but since I already have an S2000 in the garage, I couldn't actually justify it in the end.

I hope its owner looks after it and enjoys it properly.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Hi Nick ... I bought the red NSX at Brayleys (photos of it are in the photo gallery). I love the car to bits, and I'm certainly looking after it. Spent a day a week or so ago Zymolling it and it looks fabulous, really helped bring out the colour.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Graves
    Hello Guys,

Morning Welshman!

That Red one could well be the one that was for sale at Brayley Honda last year.

I took it out for a test drive last year - It was a truly lovely car and one of the most memorable drives I have had. I can feel the buzz now.

I was very close to buying it myself, but since I already have an S2000 in the garage, I couldn't actually justify it in the end.

I hope its owner looks after it and enjoys it properly.
    Morning Nick

Nice to see you on this side of the "pond" for a change.
    Ferrari 550 Maranello in Rosso Corsa
    Kawasaki ZZR 1200
    KTM 400 EXC

Hi Damian.

You lucky bugger!

That is a very lovely low mileage example. I was soooo tempted!

Hi Welshman,

Yes, I followed your mention of it and found it!

I have looked for similar sites, but they are all American.

I don't have a problem with that, but of course, the British experience is somewhat different.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast