Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mugen NSX Concept

1. Default Mugen NSX Concept

Was wondering if anyone knew more about it?
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

nope never seen it, the rear quarters are higher bringing the wing up higher with looks of it. THE R is a better looker, mugen stuff usually very good but this is not amazing imo..
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

3. Default

I think it certainly shows it's age, and is probably even more of a Ferrari look-a-likey than the standard car was suggested as.

I'd be interested to know if it was based on the Type R though (didn't it come out in 1992 also?)

I have tried looking for Mugen parts and there doesn't seem a whole lot. I understand they did/do 'track suspension' when looking at an Australian car with a few Mugen bits, yet the owner was replacing it...
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Looks like a badly made scale model toy....maybe it's just those bad wheels?

were all in agreeance it dont look right.
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

(Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

I have the mugen NSX catalogue, will scan it in sometime.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

good lad
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

(Juan Manuel Fangio)

(Gordon Murray)

I think there's some info in the Hyper Rev NSX edition. If so, I'll check it when I get home and scan\post if there's anything worthwhile.

Agree though, it's not easy on the eye!!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —Dilbert.

It's an NSX not an F40 kit base

I like it. You guys hate anything that's not standard oem and pre 02.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast