Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Kitted NSX

1. Default

Excluding the spoiler the black one is fairl understated i think. As long as it's for a purpose then i'm cool with the bodykits, although there are many dodgy look ones out there. At least the Japanese tend to keep the race look, whereas the Yanks have this uncomfortable mix of race/bling which i'm not keen on.

If i had the money i'd certainly go for something like the full Route KS hornet kit, i think it looks superb.
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

I know what you mean, I quite like some of the kits out there but I'm not a fan of those massive looking spoilers that are held on by mechanno strips.

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    I'm not saying, 'don't modify' all I'm saying is do it right.
    Amen to that!!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —Dilbert.

Are you bored already Mr Spanners !?!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

The blue one is a DOG that sold at auction cheaply in Japan it has a crash history and no history or verifiable car. So BS to them.

I would say that a lot if not the majority of those heavily modified NSX are all crashed and rebuilt cars! Just check the auction cars and ask for a report if you don't believe me.

I had the report staright from Bonsai cars.

Cheers,

AR

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    The blue one is a DOG that sold at auction cheaply in Japan it has a crash history and no history or verifiable car. So BS to them.

I would say that a lot if not the majority of those heavily modified NSX are all crashed and rebuilt cars! Just check the auction cars and ask for a report if you don't believe me.

I had the report staright from Bonsai cars.

Cheers,

AR
    yes i know i have enquired about that blue one, its actually got cramping history, and the repair work is to a good level. regarding the service history its actually got 8 pages worth so BS to Them (who ever you got the information from)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Are you bored already Mr Spanners !?!
    Not bored enough to be strapping an ironing board to the back of my 'X'!!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —Dilbert.

Preferably like this.......

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93069

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

The mods aren't too bad but clearly he's got nowhere to do his ironing or a good place to eat breakfast. Now this guy.....

That wing is a waste of time, all your ironing or food, would just keep falling forward onto your boot lid! ANGLES MAN ! :thumbsdown: As for the US grey X, well thats truly lovely, even another grey member here contributed! Not sure about a Type R rear wing on this occasion, even tho the colour matches?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast