Page 5 of 138 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne
    TQO, so you are a secret P27 admirer or any tangoed coloured X?, wander what Simon thinks eh!
    No secret, Simon and I have spent many an hour discussing how much I love his car and the colour....
    Last edited by TheQuietOne; 10-05-2007 at 07:39 AM.
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

When you were searching for a X, did you not think about getting one in Simon's colour? I assume you did'nt know Simon at the time? So you went for a red instead, any particular reason? Maybe rarity & residuals had a slight influence on your final choice?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

3. Default

Saw an H reg red NSX in Sevenoaks today, with big wheels They really are common as muck!
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

4. Default Are we still Spotting?

Goldy orangey one N5 XSR on Upper Chobham Road just outside Frimley on Saturday (26/05). Also saw a red one at the Nurburgring last week. And an Alfa 8C Competizione and two Audi R8s, but that's another story!

Quote Originally Posted by QuietJim View Post
    Goldy orangey one N5 XSR on Upper Chobham Road just outside Frimley on Saturday (26/05). Also saw a red one at the Nurburgring last week. And an Alfa 8C Competizione and two Audi R8s, but that's another story!
    I think the IOP is Marc's Type S, cracking car! The red at the ring is probably Detlef of Procar as he's been there for the last few days trying out his facelifted R project car.

What were the R8's like Jim. Were they posting good times?

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Yeah that was me (N5 XSR)

I was forced to use the NSX as the day car (540i Touring) burst it's radiator last week. In fact I was out picking up some Anti freeze ahead of fitting the new radiator. Done now so the NSX doesn't have to venture out in this miserable weather.

Mark

7. Default R8s

What were the R8's like Jim. Were they posting good times?
    One of the R8s was with a group doing training on a day closed to the public - I'm not sure if it was a trainee driving though, as it zipped away from the group in the opposite direction as if it was a staff car ... and when it did, it sounded like this! Recording of R8 disappearing

The other R8 was parked outside the Skyline hotel in Riga - I got about a bit last week!

8. Default Nsx Basingstoke

REd NSX spotted in Basingstoke, wasn't me, wasn't Paul, Steve likes his Astra too much to take his out any more...

Red - number plate summin like BB 208

Who dares?
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

9. Default

Silver pop up *** 2222 spotted in Bourne this afternoon. Anyone here?

Default Silver / Black M42 Junct 6ish 9:15pm tonight!

Silver / Black pop-up going the oposite way to me and I was in the X for once...such an stupidly exciting moment when you spot another in the wild!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Page 5 of 138 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast