Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: red nsx N ? NSX in milton keynes

Default Hangbangle

Quote Originally Posted by josewick
    spotted that parked in the pagoda car park on V10 about 2 days ago..

any NSX owners in MK?
    I live leighton

Default Hangbangle

Quote Originally Posted by josewick
    spotted that parked in the pagoda car park on V10 about 2 days ago..

any NSX owners in MK?
    I live in Leighton Buzzard and occasionally drive my LBB 04 to MK when I get chance to take it out of the garage.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne
    A fellow Northerner? or even a Mancunian! These Xs r quite rare up North! so if you fancy going to Japfest as I'm going, maybe have a convoy & have a bit of fun on the motorways?! Come on!
    IM IN NORTH HERTS,JUST VISITING MK ON MY USUAL ROUNDS,DECIDED TO TAKE N5 INSTEAD OF THE BORING NAVARA.I FIND IT AMASING A LITTLE 'SPOTTING' HAS CREATED ALL THESE POSTS.ITS CLEAR TO SEE NOW SPRING HAS SPRUNG WE ALL NEED SOME NSX ACTION/EVENTS/MEETS ETC.
    DAVE
    PS,GO LEWIS H !
    RED N5 (LOW)

Oh well, looks like I'm on my todd going to Japfest,but at least got the roar of the engine induction & my reborn CD system to keep me company! I know Lewis Hamilton is the future, but what about JB in the Honda?! I hope they sort out the front down force issues !!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne
    Oh well, looks like I'm on my todd going to Japfest,but at least got the roar of the engine induction & my reborn CD system to keep me company! I know Lewis Hamilton is the future, but what about JB in the Honda?! I hope they sort out the front down force issues !!
    JENSON IN THE HONDA,OF COURSE,BUT GOTTA SUPPORT THE HOME TOWN BOY!
    RED N5 (LOW)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12