Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Front Spoiler - opinions needed

Something's not right with that photo .......

.....door stickers!! Why put them on backwards? In fact, why put them on at all?

Splitter looks good, could be the Gruppe M, SoS maybe? Have you seen the new one coming from ProcaR?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

I ended up going to a garage to get it off as lying on the driveway trying to do it was getting me more and more angry. The car needed to be up on a ramp.

It took the mechanic over 40 minutes to get the bolts off using mole grips and brute force. I have since ordered a full new set of bolts and plate nuts - at a frightful price - from Chiswick Honda. I wish I'd thought to order them from Dali when I got the spoiler.

Top tip. Don't bother replacing your lower spoiler unless it is really really needs it!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha
    Something's not right with that photo .......

.....door stickers!! Why put them on backwards? In fact, why put them on at all?

Splitter looks good, could be the Gruppe M, SoS maybe? Have you seen the new one coming from ProcaR?
    it s was just for a meeting, it s just publicity for a friend 's shop

4. Default

and the front lip come from dali racing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234