Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NA1 Front Lower Lip - GROUP BUY

Quote Originally Posted by Tegiwa Imports View Post
    These are now here!
    Money sent!

Did you receive more than 5 as you suggested you would?

3. Default

We got 15 in the end haha, made sense as we had plenty of space in the container.

4. Default

9 left! Follow the payment directions in the first post.

5. Default

8 left, get them while you can...

Hi,
    I've not had confirmation that you've received my payment or whether the lip has been dispatched, could you let me know please?
    Payment made on the 10th as above.
    Simon

7. Default

Its been delivered, PM'd you tracking.

8. Default

6 left now...

So as the weather was warm (ish) today I decided to fit my new front lip. Having sheared most of the bolts holding the clips in place a quick drive to my local Honda stealer revealed that the 13 bolts and the 13 clips needed would be... wait for it....£68!! (I was so shocked I forgot to ask if that included VAT). Even the parts manager had to laugh.

I declined.

I've fitted the front lip (with non Honda nuts, washers and bolts) and it looks great. I think there is a noticeable difference between my original 1993 version and the more sculptured later version. Thanks to Tegiwa for the prompt delivery.

That would be plus VAT sir....Lings are about £75 + VAT so he probably dialled in some discount.

Hope you put the new bolts on with some copper grease.

Quote Originally Posted by exiges1 View Post
    So as the weather was warm (ish) today I decided to fit my new front lip. Having sheared most of the bolts holding the clips in place a quick drive to my local Honda stealer revealed that the 13 bolts and the 13 clips needed would be... wait for it....£68!! (I was so shocked I forgot to ask if that included VAT). Even the parts manager had to laugh.

I declined.

I've fitted the front lip (with non Honda nuts, washers and bolts) and it looks great. I think there is a noticeable difference between my original 1993 version and the more sculptured later version. Thanks to Tegiwa for the prompt delivery.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast